Java- Software Engineer
Autodidacta Responsable Colaborador Proactivo Puntual
Descripción del puesto
- Excellent analytical and technical skills utilizing object-oriented analysis and database design, relational database design.
- Participate in collaborative concept definition, architectural refinement, and software design
- Follow Agile practices, with ability to work independently and as part of the agile team
- Willingness to learn new technologies based on organization needs
- Able to develop high quality software with adherence to the organization standards
- Highly responsive in resolving issues
- Creative in proposing new ideas
- Home office
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- International Projects.
- All law benefits.
- Internet and Electricity Bonus of 30 USD MO.
- Life insurance
- Co-paid medical insurance.
- ELS holidays
- 85% English level
- 5+ years hands-on Java application development experience utilizing data persistence environments.
- 3+ Years of experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications using EJB 2.x and 3.x, JSP, JBOSS Application server and in-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks.
- 2 + experience in designing and building REST services and a familiarity with Microservice architectures especially using JBOSS RestEasy and EJB 3.x
- Experience working with web user interface technologies
- Working knowledge on Spring Boot
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with Oracle DB, relational database design and SQL
- Working experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Master’s good to have.